close
swap_horiz
close

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
19413
Sare Jahan Se Achchha Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
17 hr 20 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
SL
₹ 425
15046
Okha Gorakhpur Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 00 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 225
12475
Hapa Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sarvodaya) SF Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 20 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 915
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 255
12477
Jamnagar Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sindhu) SF Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 20 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 915
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 255
12473
Sarvodaya Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 20 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 915
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 255
12917
Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 25 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 915
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 255
19575
Okha Nathdwara Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 10 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 225
19319
Veraval Indore Mahamana Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
07 hr 20 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 815
3A
₹ 575
SL
₹ 210
11463
Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi)
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 50 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 225
11465
Somnath Jabalpur Express (via Bina)
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 50 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 225
19309
Shanti Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 15 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 225
19165
Ahmedabad Darbhanga Sabarmati Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 30 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 225
19167
Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 30 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 225
12947
Azimabad Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 05 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 915
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 255
15635
Okha Guwahati Dwarka Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 05 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 225
15667
Gandhidham Kamakhya Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 05 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 225
22829
Bhuj Shalimar Superfast Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 05 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 915
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 255
19421
Ahmedabad Patna Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
05 hr 55 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 865
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 225
12937
Garba SF Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 40 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 915
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 255
12941
Parasnath SF Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 40 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 915
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 255
22969
Okha Varanasi SF Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 40 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
₹ 915
3A
₹ 655
SL
₹ 255
09411
Ahmedabad Varanasi City AC Special Fare Special
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 35 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
09451
Gandhidham Bhagalpur Special Fare Special
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
06 hr 35 min
RTM ()
Ratlam Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
info

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn train time table

Sarvodaya Express (12473) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at taking a total of 6 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 359 kms. Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12917) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at taking a total of 6 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 359 kms. Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express (19167) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at taking a total of 6 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 359 kms. Garba SF Express (12937) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at taking a total of 6 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 360 kms. Shanti Express (19309) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at taking a total of 6 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 359 kms.
info

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn train Seat Availability

In Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express (19167), seat availability status is PQWL130/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 68% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Shanti Express (19309), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL50/WL36 in Sleeper (SL) with 42% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn is Rs 1450 in First AC (1A), Rs 120 in None (GN), Rs 575 in Third AC (3A), Rs 815 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn - Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12917).

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12917) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at . Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train.

info

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express 19167

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express (19167) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at . Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn train fare is Rs.120 in None, Rs.605 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express (19167), seat availability status is PQWL130/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 68% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn Shanti Express 19309

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn Shanti Express (19309) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at . Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn train fare is Rs.1450 in First AC, Rs.120 in None, Rs.605 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In Shanti Express (19309), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL50/WL36 in Sleeper (SL) with 42% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn Garba SF Express 12937

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn Garba SF Express (12937) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at . Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn train fare is Rs.135 in None, Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn Sarvodaya Express 12473

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn Sarvodaya Express (12473) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at . Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn train fare is Rs.135 in None, Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn is Ahmedabad Patna Express (19421) which travels a distance of 359 kms in just 5 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn is Sare Jahan Se Achchha Express (19413) which travels a distance of 867 kms in 17 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn is Gujarat Sampark Kranti Express (12917) which reaches Ratlam Jn with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Ahmedabad to Ratlam Jn is Jamnagar Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sindhu) SF Express (12477) which reaches Ratlam Jn with an average delay of over 3 hrs 32 mints.
info

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Hum online chart kaise dekhne
[My query is about PNR 8434201583 for train 22917 HARIDWAR EXP]
edit Answer
40 views
  
0 reply
How can I see chart online
[My query is about PNR 8434201583 for train 22917 HARIDWAR EXP]
edit Answer
16 views
  
0 reply
Meine railway ka counter ticket book kraya hai 3 ac ka agr waiting confirm nhi Hoti hai toh main waiting main Yatra kar Sakta hu
Meine railway ka counter ticket book kraya hai 3 ac ka agr waiting confirm nhi Hoti hai toh main waiting main Yatra kar Sakta hu.
edit Answer
264 views
  
2 replies
Seat avability of quta
How many seat availability 3rd ac puri snsi train
edit Answer
113 views
  
1 reply
चाट कितनी पहले बनता है
[My query is about PNR 8434201583 for train 22917 HARIDWAR EXP]
edit Answer
110 views
  
1 reply
15906 the worrest conditions in train whome to mail
We were travelling in 15906 train Vijayawada to Chenganore S/L S3 COACH 300+people are in coach we raised so many complaints online in 24 hours of journey we didn’t found any TC or RPF in this worrest…
edit Answer
92 views
  
0 reply
Do I need to book a half ticket for child of age 10?
@Sumit_Rama You will be charged full fare for children aged 5-12 if a separate seat or berth is sought. Now, the half ticket is still available, but without a seat or berth. In such cases, parents o…
check_circle Solved
435 views
  
5 replies
When does the charting takes place for 16381?
[My query is about PNR 8434002507 for train 16381 KANYAKUMARI EXP]
edit Answer
115 views
  
0 reply
I opted for lower berth while booking still got upper. How can I change it?
@Balaji15 No, you can’t change the seat once you have booked the ticket and seats have been allotted. You can try requesting the person on the lower berth to exchange berth with you. If he/she agree…
check_circle Solved
197 views
  
1 reply
What is the chart preparing time for 11019?
[My query is about PNR 8565808620 for train 11019 KONARK EXPRESS]
edit Answer
163 views
  
1 reply
My ticket status says D5 90. Is it a valid seat and coach number? My PNR is - 6622158054
[My query is about train 15713] Esme d5 hai sir
edit Answer
406 views
  
1 reply