Ahmedabad Jn to Raigarh train Seat Availability & Fare
Bhuj Shalimar Weekly SF Express (22829) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Raigarh station (RIG) at taking a total of 25 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 1479 kms. This train has 17 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Ahmedabad to Raigarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ahmedabad to Raigarh is Rs 395 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 4185 in First AC (1A), Rs 2440 in Second AC (2A), Rs 650 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 375 in None (GN) and Rs 1700 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 410 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2965 in Second AC (2A), Rs 825 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2120 in Third AC (3A).
Ahmedabad to Raigarh Bhuj Shalimar Weekly SF Express (22829) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Raigarh station (RIG) at . This train has 17 stoppages. Ahmedabad to Raigarh train fare is Rs.375 in None, Rs.1700 in Third AC, Rs.2440 in Second AC and Rs.650 in Sleeper for this train.
Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 3 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI), Sabarmati Jn (SBI) and Sabarmati BG (SBIB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.