close
swap_horiz
close

Ahmedabad to Pune trains

flight
Check cheapest flight tickets from Ahmedabad to Pune on Sat, Jan 18
19420
Ahmedabad MGR Chennai Central Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
11 hr 25 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
17017
Rajkot Secunderabad Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
12 hr 25 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
17203
Bhavnagar Terminus Kakinada Port Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
12 hr 25 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
19202
Porbandar Secunderabad Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
12 hr 25 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
19568
Okha Tuticorin Vivek Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
12 hr 25 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
16613
Rajkot Coimbatore Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
12 hr 25 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
14806
Barmer Yesvantpur AC Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
11 hr 40 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
16588
Bikaner Yesvantpur Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
12 hr 04 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
16531
Ajmer KSR Bengaluru (Garib Nawaz) Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
13 hr 30 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
16209
Ajmer Mysuru Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
13 hr 20 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
16505
Gandhidham KSR Bengaluru Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
13 hr 20 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
16507
Jodhpur KSR Bengaluru Express (via Davanagere)
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
13 hr 20 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
16533
Jodhpur KSR Bengaluru Express (Via Guntakal)
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
13 hr 20 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
22920
Ahmedabad MGR Chennai Central Humsafar Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
11 hr 20 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
11095
Ahmedabad Pune Ahimsa Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
12 hr 20 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
11089
Bhagat ki Kothi Pune Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
12 hr 20 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
11091
Bhuj Pune Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
12 hr 20 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
11087
Veraval Pune Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
11 hr 40 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
11049
Ahmedabad SCSMT Kolhapur Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
12 hr 20 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
22497
Shri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli Humsafar Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
11 hr 45 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
12297
Ahmedabad Pune AC Duronto Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
08 hr 45 min
PUNE ()
Pune Jn
info

Ahmedabad to Pune train time table

Ahmedabad Pune Ahimsa Express (11095) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 12 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 625 kms. Ahmedabad Pune AC Duronto Express (12297) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 8 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 625 kms. Ahmedabad SCSMT Kolhapur Express (11049) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 12 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 625 kms. Veraval Pune Express (11087) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 11 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 625 kms. Bhuj Pune Express (11091) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at taking a total of 12 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 625 kms.
info

Ahmedabad to Pune train Seat Availability

In Veraval Pune Express (11087), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL7 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL36/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL68/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL198/WL133 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Ahmedabad to Pune train Fare

Fare for trains from Ahmedabad to Pune is Rs 2285 in First AC (1A), Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 960 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1370 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 355 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1790 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Ahmedabad to Pune train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Ahmedabad to Pune - Ahmedabad Pune AC Duronto Express (12297).

Ahmedabad to Pune Ahmedabad Pune AC Duronto Express (12297) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Ahmedabad to Pune duronto fare is Rs.2675 in First AC, Rs.1670 in Third AC and Rs.2345 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Pune Ahmedabad Duronto (12297/98) is the fastest on this route. This is a short Duronto train and have just 2 stoppages at Vasai Road and Lonavala. The train was inaugurated on March 11, 2012 and is second most recent Duronto train by the Indian Railways. It is an overnight train and does not have a pantry car as it does not serve food on board and needless to say there are 21 options available to travel to and from Pune and Ahmedabad.

info

Ahmedabad to Pune train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 2 humsafar trains run from Ahmedabad to Pune - Ahmedabad MGR Chennai Central Humsafar Express (22920) and Shri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli Humsafar Express (22497).

Ahmedabad to Pune Ahmedabad MGR Chennai Central Humsafar Express (22920) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Ahmedabad to Pune humsafar fare is Rs.1145 in Third AC for this train.

Ahmedabad to Pune Shri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli Humsafar Express (22497) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Ahmedabad to Pune humsafar fare is Rs.1145 in Third AC for this train.

info

Ahmedabad to Pune Ahmedabad Pune Ahimsa Express 11095

Ahmedabad to Pune Ahmedabad Pune Ahimsa Express (11095) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Ahmedabad to Pune train fare is Rs.2285 in First AC, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.355 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Ahmedabad to Pune Ahmedabad SCSMT Kolhapur Express 11049

Ahmedabad to Pune Ahmedabad SCSMT Kolhapur Express (11049) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Ahmedabad to Pune train fare is Rs.195 in None, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.355 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Ahmedabad to Pune Veraval Pune Express 11087

Ahmedabad to Pune Veraval Pune Express (11087) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Ahmedabad to Pune train fare is Rs.2285 in First AC, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.355 in Sleeper for this train. In Veraval Pune Express (11087), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL7 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL36/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL68/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL198/WL133 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Ahmedabad to Pune Bhuj Pune Express 11091

Ahmedabad to Pune Bhuj Pune Express (11091) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Pune Jn station (PUNE) at . Ahmedabad to Pune train fare is Rs.2285 in First AC, Rs.195 in None, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.355 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Ahmedabad to Pune train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Ahmedabad to Pune is Ahmedabad Pune AC Duronto Express (12297) which travels a distance of 625 kms in just 8 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Ahmedabad to Pune is Ajmer KSR Bengaluru (Garib Nawaz) Express (16531) which travels a distance of 626 kms in 13 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Ahmedabad to Pune is Ahmedabad Pune Ahimsa Express (11095) which reaches Pune Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ahmedabad to Pune is Shri Ganganagar Tiruchchirappalli Humsafar Express (22497) which reaches Pune Jn with an average delay of over 15 mints.
info

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).
info

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.