Hide Fare
Show Fare

Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn train seat availability & fare

Sat, April 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Ajmer Puri Bi Weekly Express
18422


ADI


KUR
37:50
- - W - - S -
PQWL15/WL10
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL71/WL31
55%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL202/WL130
15%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar)
12993


ADI


KUR
34:50
- - - - - S -
RLWL11/WL5
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL36/WL28
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL84/WL61
34%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram)
22973


ADI


KUR
37:05
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Puri Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur )
12844


ADI


KUR
37:00
M - - T - S S
GNWL38/WL7
77%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL66/WL23
64%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL154/WL46
36%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur )
18406


ADI


KUR
36:30
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Dwarka Express
18402


ADI


KUR
38:25
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn train time table

Ahmedabad Puri Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12844) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at taking a total of 37 hrs to cover the distance of 2089 kms. Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18406) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at taking a total of 36 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1949 kms. Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) (12993) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at taking a total of 34 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1940 kms. Dwarka Express (18402) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at taking a total of 38 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 2234 kms.

Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn train Seat Availability

In Ahmedabad Puri Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12844), seat availability status is GNWL38/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL66/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL154/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) (12993), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL36/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL84/WL61 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn is Rs 435 in None (GN), Rs 1890 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2780 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 700 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2310 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3305 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 900 in Sleeper (SL).

Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn Ahmedabad Puri Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur ) 12844

Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn Ahmedabad Puri Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12844) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at . Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn train fare is Rs.2010 in Third AC, Rs.2940 in Second AC and Rs.760 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Puri Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12844), seat availability status is GNWL38/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL66/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL154/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn Dwarka Express 18402

Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn Dwarka Express (18402) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at . Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn train fare is Rs.2015 in Third AC, Rs.2990 in Second AC and Rs.755 in Sleeper for this train.

Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur ) 18406

Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18406) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at . Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn train fare is Rs.1890 in Third AC, Rs.2780 in Second AC and Rs.700 in Sleeper for this train.

Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) 12993

Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) (12993) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at . Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn train fare is Rs.1935 in Third AC, Rs.2830 in Second AC and Rs.730 in Sleeper for this train. In Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) (12993), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL36/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL84/WL61 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn is Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) (12993) which travels a distance of 1940 kms in just 34 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn is Dwarka Express (18402) which travels a distance of 2234 kms in 38 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn is Dwarka Express (18402) which reaches Khurda Road Jn with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Ahmedabad to Khurda Road Jn is Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18406) which reaches Khurda Road Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 45 mints.

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.