close
swap_horiz
close

Ahmedabad to Kamptee trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12833
Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
18 hr 04 min
KP ()
Kamptee
SL
₹ 485
info

Ahmedabad to Kamptee train time table

Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Kamptee station (KP) at taking a total of 18 hrs 4 mints to cover the distance of 970 kms.
info

Ahmedabad to Kamptee train Seat Availability

In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is PQWL17/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL116/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Ahmedabad to Kamptee train Fare

Fare for trains from Ahmedabad to Kamptee is Rs 1280 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1835 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1635 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2355 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 615 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Ahmedabad to Kamptee Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express 12833

Ahmedabad to Kamptee Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Kamptee station (KP) at . Ahmedabad to Kamptee train fare is Rs.1280 in Third AC, Rs.1835 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is PQWL17/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL116/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Ahmedabad to Kamptee train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Ahmedabad to Kamptee is Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) which travels a distance of 970 kms in just 18 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Ahmedabad to Kamptee is Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) which travels a distance of 970 kms in 18 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Ahmedabad to Kamptee is Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) which reaches Kamptee with an average delay of just 9 mints. The most delayed train from Ahmedabad to Kamptee is Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) which reaches Kamptee with an average delay of over 9 mints.
info

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Is it okay to send PNR to 139 and show the message to the TTE if the original ticket is lost?
If any person has the PNR number of counter ticket and he send PNR number of 139. While he is not carring original counter ticket. Is this legal act or he have to pay for the same.
edit Answer
1079 views
  
3 replies
Why are display boards displaying the position of coaches of the trains not working in Raja ki Mandi and Agra Cantt for the last 2 years
The display boards showing the position of coaches of the trains were working about 2 years back at stations Raja Ki Mandi and AGRACANTT in Agra. But now they have stopped working.
edit Answer
81 views
  
0 reply
Final chart 12842 Nov 14
Final chart Nov 14 train 12842 coromandal
edit Answer
96 views
  
0 reply
How can I arrange a cabin for PNR:8212160708?
[My query is about PNR 8212160708 for train 22129 TULSI EXPRESS]
edit Answer
125 views
  
0 reply
Where to put complaint- mail id or phone number
Special festive train - 09452 Running 9 hours late. Why such delay when we pay full amount. 1 or 2 hours is fine but this is almost half day late. We have our prior commitments but due to such long d…
edit Answer
126 views
  
0 reply
Do red LHB coaches exist in 2S seating arrangements?
Ques regarding existence of Red Lhb Chair cars or Second Seating arrangement. My query is regarding LHB coaches. Do red lhb coaches exist in 2S seating arrangements. As far as I know Red Lhb coaches …
edit Answer
148 views
  
2 replies
How to check the status of vikalp option?
[My query is about train 16094]
edit Answer
213 views
  
1 reply
Does the train number 12566 has a stoppage at Lucknow station?
@nand1 No, the train 12566/Bihar Sampark Kranti does not have a stoppage at Lucknow station now. Earlier it used to go via Lucknow station but from 13th November the train will not follow it’s usual …
check_circle Solved
135 views
  
1 reply
Why am I not able to track running status of 04042 between Allahabad and Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya station?
[ My query is about train 04042 ] not able to track
edit Answer
49 views
  
0 reply
Sequence of coach CE1 In 17618
Sequence of coach CE1 In 17618
edit Answer
261 views
  
0 reply
In which general coach should I sit so that during detachment I remain sitting in dehradun depoo
[My query is about train 12688]
edit Answer
265 views
  
0 reply