Hide Fare
Show Fare

Ahmedabad to Itarsi trains

Sun, September 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Ahmedabad Allahabad Weekly SF Express
22967


ADI


ET
15:40
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Rajkot Rewa SF Express
22937


ADI


ET
15:10
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi)
11463


ADI


ET
15:10
- T W T F - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Darbhanga Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15560


ADI


ET
16:55
- - - - F - -
--
--
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Ahmedabad to Itarsi train time table

Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) (11463) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at taking a total of 15 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 731 kms.

Ahmedabad to Itarsi train Seat Availability

In Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) (11463), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL52/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Itarsi train Fare

Fare for trains from Ahmedabad to Itarsi is Rs 2535 in First AC (1A), Rs 205 in None (GN), Rs 1040 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1500 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 380 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 490 in Sleeper (SL).

Ahmedabad to Itarsi Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) 11463

Ahmedabad to Itarsi Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) (11463) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at . Ahmedabad to Itarsi train fare is Rs.2535 in First AC, Rs.205 in None, Rs.1040 in Third AC, Rs.1500 in Second AC and Rs.380 in Sleeper for this train. In Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) (11463), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL52/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Itarsi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Ahmedabad to Itarsi is Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) (11463) which travels a distance of 731 kms in just 15 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Ahmedabad to Itarsi is Ahmedabad Darbhanga Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved) (15560) which travels a distance of 870 kms in 16 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Ahmedabad to Itarsi is Rajkot Rewa SF Express (22937) which reaches Itarsi Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ahmedabad to Itarsi is Ahmedabad Allahabad Weekly SF Express (22967) which reaches Itarsi Jn with an average delay of over 5 mints.

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).

About Itarsi

Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.