close
swap_horiz
close

Ahmedabad to Bikaner trains

14708
Ranakpur Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
15 hr 15 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
SL
₹ 395
09081
Bandra Terminus Bikaner Special Fare Special
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
16 hr 00 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
04702
Bandra Terminus Bikaner Special
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
15 hr 40 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
17037
Secunderabad Hisar Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
14 hr 45 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
SL
₹ 395
2S
₹ 235
17623
Hazur Sahib Nanded Shri Ganganagar Weekly Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
14 hr 10 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
SL
₹ 395
16312
Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar Weekly Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
13 hr 35 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
SL
₹ 395
19223
Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
14 hr 15 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
SL
₹ 395
16587
Yesvantpur Bikaner Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
14 hr 35 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
CC
₹ 865
SL
₹ 395
09083
Bandra Terminus Bikaner Special Fare Special
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
16 hr 10 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
22498
Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar Humsafar Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
12 hr 40 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
22476
Coimbatore Hisar AC SF Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
14 hr 05 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
12490
Dadar Western Bikaner SF Express (via Bhildi)
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
14 hr 45 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
SL
₹ 435
22474
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Bikaner SF Express
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
14 hr 00 min
BKN ()
Bikaner Jn
SL
₹ 425
info

Ahmedabad to Bikaner train time table

Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Express (19223) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at taking a total of 14 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 731 kms. Dadar Western Bikaner SF Express (via Bhildi) (12490) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at taking a total of 14 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 760 kms. Ranakpur Express (14708) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at taking a total of 15 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 731 kms. Yesvantpur Bikaner Express (16587) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at taking a total of 14 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 732 kms. Mumbai Bandra Terminus Bikaner SF Express (22474) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at taking a total of 14 hrs to cover the distance of 731 kms.
info

Ahmedabad to Bikaner train Seat Availability

In Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Express (19223), seat availability status is PQWL20/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL41/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL67/WL57 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Dadar Western Bikaner SF Express (via Bhildi) (12490), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL159/WL113 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ranakpur Express (14708), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 36% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL40/WL35 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL77/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Ahmedabad to Bikaner train Fare

Fare for trains from Ahmedabad to Bikaner is Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 865 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2645 in First AC (1A), Rs 1530 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 220 in None (GN) and Rs 1075 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 250 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1100 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1975 in Second AC (2A), Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1390 in Third AC (3A).
info

Ahmedabad to Bikaner train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Ahmedabad to Bikaner - Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar Humsafar Express (22498).

Ahmedabad to Bikaner Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar Humsafar Express (22498) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at . Ahmedabad to Bikaner humsafar fare is Rs.1275 in Third AC for this train.

info

Ahmedabad to Bikaner Ranakpur Express 14708

Ahmedabad to Bikaner Ranakpur Express (14708) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at . Ahmedabad to Bikaner train fare is Rs.1075 in Third AC, Rs.1530 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train. In Ranakpur Express (14708), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 36% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL40/WL35 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL77/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Ahmedabad to Bikaner Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Express 19223

Ahmedabad to Bikaner Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Express (19223) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at . Ahmedabad to Bikaner train fare is Rs.220 in None, Rs.1075 in Third AC, Rs.1530 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Express (19223), seat availability status is PQWL20/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL41/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL67/WL57 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Ahmedabad to Bikaner Yesvantpur Bikaner Express 16587

Ahmedabad to Bikaner Yesvantpur Bikaner Express (16587) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at . Ahmedabad to Bikaner train fare is Rs.865 in Chair Car, Rs.220 in None, Rs.1075 in Third AC, Rs.1530 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Ahmedabad to Bikaner Mumbai Bandra Terminus Bikaner SF Express 22474

Ahmedabad to Bikaner Mumbai Bandra Terminus Bikaner SF Express (22474) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at . Ahmedabad to Bikaner train fare is Rs.1120 in Third AC, Rs.1580 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Ahmedabad to Bikaner Dadar Western Bikaner SF Express (via Bhildi) 12490

Ahmedabad to Bikaner Dadar Western Bikaner SF Express (via Bhildi) (12490) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Bikaner Jn station (BKN) at . Ahmedabad to Bikaner train fare is Rs.240 in None, Rs.1140 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.435 in Sleeper for this train. In Dadar Western Bikaner SF Express (via Bhildi) (12490), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 32% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL159/WL113 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Ahmedabad to Bikaner train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Ahmedabad to Bikaner is Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar Humsafar Express (22498) which travels a distance of 731 kms in just 12 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Ahmedabad to Bikaner is Bandra Terminus Bikaner Special Fare Special (09083) which travels a distance of 731 kms in 16 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Ahmedabad to Bikaner is Bandra Terminus Bikaner Special (04702) which reaches Bikaner Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ahmedabad to Bikaner is Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar Weekly Express (16312) which reaches Bikaner Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 4 mints.
info

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).
info

About Bikaner

Bikaner lies in the western region of Rajasthan's Thar Desert. Weather conditions are extreme there and usually it gets too cold in winters and needless to say summers are scorching hot in Bikaner. Its industrial growth lies mainly with the trading and production of wool, Gypsum, salt, minerals and Plaster of Paris. City is known as camel country due to the presence of camel and world's largest camel research and breeding farm is situated in Bikaner. It is very well connected by road to all major cities. Bikaner is said to have an airport of its own known as Nal Airport (BKB) located 13 Kms from the main city, but is not functional as of now. There are talks of starting some Delhi bound flights from this airport as Rajasthan seeks major business form tourism and Bikaner is one of the destinations for the tourists. Nearest functional airport is Jodhpur situated 250 kms away. There are large number of ancient monuments, temples, palaces and museums in Bikaner. Hindi and Marwari is predominantly major language here with a small fraction of people speaking English. Bikaner has 1 railway station - Bikaner Jn (BKN).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.