Ahmedabad Jn to Beawar train Seat Availability & Fare
Sabarmati BG Ajmer InterCity Express (19411) departs from Sabarmati BG station (SBIB) at and arrives Beawar station (BER) at taking a total of 7 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 433 kms.
Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Ahmedabad to Beawar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ahmedabad to Beawar is Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 580 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1705 in First AC (1A), Rs 1020 in Second AC (2A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 150 in None (GN) and Rs 720 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Ahmedabad to Beawar Sabarmati BG Ajmer InterCity Express (19411) departs from Sabarmati BG station (SBIB) at and arrives Beawar station (BER) at . Ahmedabad to Beawar train fare is Rs.580 in Chair Car, Rs.150 in None and Rs.165 in Second Seater for this train.
Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 3 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI), Sabarmati Jn (SBI) and Sabarmati BG (SBIB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.