Hide Fare
Show Fare

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn trains

Mon, September 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express
12833


ADI


BD
14:35
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL12/WL5
80%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL24/WL16
63%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL73/WL55
66%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
Ajmer Puri Bi Weekly Express
18422


ADI


BD
14:55
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Gandhidham Visakhapatnam Weekly Express
18502


ADI


BD
14:47
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram)
22973


ADI


BD
13:55
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Hapa Bilaspur SF Express
22939


ADI


BD
14:10
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Hisar Secunderabad Express
17038


ADI


BD
14:45
M - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jodhpur Chennai Egmore Weekly SF Express
22664


ADI


BD
14:45
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Navjeevan SF Express
12655


ADI


BD
13:30
M T W T F S S
PQWL2/WL2
62%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
PQWL10/WL7
77%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
PQWL22/WL13
67%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
PQWL106/WL85
39%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
--
Porbandar Howrah ( Aradhana ) Superfast Express
12905


ADI


BD
13:25
- - W T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Porbandar Santragachi Kavi Guru SF Express
12949


ADI


BD
13:57
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Okha Howrah Link SF Express
22905


ADI


BD
13:25
- - W T - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Prerana Express
22138


ADI


BD
14:32
M - - T - - S
--
PQWL6/WL5
79%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
PQWL9/WL7
73%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
PQWL59/WL38
64%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
--
Ahmedabad Puri SF Express (via Brahmapur)
12844


ADI


BD
13:25
M - - T - S S
--
PQWL9/WL8
64%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
PQWL30/WL24
62%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
PQWL71/WL47
38%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
--
Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur )
18406


ADI


BD
13:25
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Okha Puri Dwarka Express
18402


ADI


BD
13:17
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Recently Asked Question

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn train time table

Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Badnera Jn station (BD) at taking a total of 14 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 782 kms. Ahmedabad Puri SF Express (via Brahmapur) (12844) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Badnera Jn station (BD) at taking a total of 13 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 781 kms. Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18406) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Badnera Jn station (BD) at taking a total of 13 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 781 kms. Prerana Express (22138) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Badnera Jn station (BD) at taking a total of 14 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 781 kms. Okha Puri Dwarka Express (18402) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Badnera Jn station (BD) at taking a total of 13 hrs 17 mints to cover the distance of 781 kms.

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn train Seat Availability

In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 63% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL73/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 66% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ahmedabad Puri SF Express (via Brahmapur) (12844), seat availability status is PQWL9/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL30/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL71/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Prerana Express (22138), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL59/WL38 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn is Rs 230 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2730 in First AC (1A), Rs 1565 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 215 in None (GN) and Rs 1085 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 245 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2020 in Second AC (2A), Rs 510 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1400 in Third AC (3A).

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn Prerana Express 22138

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn Prerana Express (22138) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Badnera Jn station (BD) at . Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn train fare is Rs.230 in None, Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Prerana Express (22138), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL59/WL38 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express 12833

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Badnera Jn station (BD) at . Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn train fare is Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is PQWL12/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 63% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL73/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 66% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn Ahmedabad Puri SF Express (via Brahmapur) 12844

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn Ahmedabad Puri SF Express (via Brahmapur) (12844) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Badnera Jn station (BD) at . Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn train fare is Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Puri SF Express (via Brahmapur) (12844), seat availability status is PQWL9/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL30/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL71/WL47 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn Okha Puri Dwarka Express 18402

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn Okha Puri Dwarka Express (18402) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Badnera Jn station (BD) at . Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn train fare is Rs.1085 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train.

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur ) 18406

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18406) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Badnera Jn station (BD) at . Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn train fare is Rs.1085 in Third AC, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train.

Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn is Okha Puri Dwarka Express (18402) which travels a distance of 781 kms in just 13 hrs 17 mints. The slowest train from Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn is Ajmer Puri Bi Weekly Express (18422) which travels a distance of 781 kms in 14 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn is Jodhpur Chennai Egmore Weekly SF Express (22664) which reaches Badnera Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ahmedabad to Badnera Jn is Gandhidham Visakhapatnam Weekly Express (18502) which reaches Badnera Jn with an average delay of over 20 mints.

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.