Hide Fare
Show Fare

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn train seat availability & fare

Sat, April 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express
12833


ADI


AK
12:50
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL21/WL14
71%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL58/WL32
49%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL354/WL247
22%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
Ajmer Puri Bi Weekly Express
18422


ADI


AK
13:20
- - W - - S -
--
PQWL18/WL9
77%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
PQWL72/WL32
67%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
PQWL224/WL143
24%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
Gandhidham Vishakhapatnam Express
18502


ADI


AK
12:55
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram)
22973


ADI


AK
12:20
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hapa Bilaspur SF Express
22939


ADI


AK
12:20
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bikaner Secunderabad Express
17038


ADI


AK
13:20
M - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
RLWL39/WL16
67%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL61
0%
Trends
checked 17 hrs ago
Bikaner Hazur Sahib Nanded Express
17624


ADI


AK
14:20
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jodhpur Chennai Egmore Weekly SF Express
22664


ADI


AK
13:20
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Navjeevan SF Express
12655


ADI


AK
12:05
M T W T F S S
PQWL8/WL4
54%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL17/WL16
60%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL71/WL42
34%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL170/WL133
19%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
Hapa Santragachi AC SF Special Fare Special
02833


ADI


AK
11:43
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Hapa Santragachi AC Super Fast Special
02839


ADI


AK
11:43
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Porbandar Howrah ( Aradhana ) Superfast Express
12905


ADI


AK
11:30
- - W T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Porbandar Santragachi Kavi Guru SF Express
12949


ADI


AK
11:40
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Okha Howrah Link Superfast Express
22905


ADI


AK
11:30
- - W T - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Prerana Express
22138


ADI


AK
12:50
M - - T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Puri Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur )
12844


ADI


AK
11:55
M - - T - S S
--
PQWL22/WL16
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL46/WL30
37%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL206/WL154
8%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur )
18406


ADI


AK
11:55
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Dwarka Express
18402


ADI


AK
11:55
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn train time table

Navjeevan SF Express (12655) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 12 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 702 kms. Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 12 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 702 kms. Ahmedabad Puri Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12844) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 11 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 702 kms. Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18406) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 11 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 702 kms. Dwarka Express (18402) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 11 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 702 kms.

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn train Seat Availability

In Navjeevan SF Express (12655), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL62/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL153 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is PQWL26/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL55/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL199/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ahmedabad Puri Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12844), seat availability status is PQWL15/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL50/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL164/WL126 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Ahmedabad to Akola Jn is Rs 2535 in First AC (1A), Rs 200 in None (GN), Rs 1015 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1460 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 370 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1330 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1880 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL).

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express 12833

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Ahmedabad to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.1060 in Third AC, Rs.1505 in Second AC and Rs.400 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833), seat availability status is PQWL26/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL55/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL199/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn Ahmedabad Puri Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur ) 12844

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn Ahmedabad Puri Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12844) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Ahmedabad to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.1060 in Third AC, Rs.1505 in Second AC and Rs.400 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Puri Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12844), seat availability status is PQWL15/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL50/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL164/WL126 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur ) 18406

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18406) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Ahmedabad to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.1015 in Third AC, Rs.1460 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train.

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn Navjeevan SF Express 12655

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn Navjeevan SF Express (12655) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Ahmedabad to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.2535 in First AC, Rs.215 in None, Rs.1060 in Third AC, Rs.1505 in Second AC and Rs.400 in Sleeper for this train. In Navjeevan SF Express (12655), seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL62/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL153 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn Dwarka Express 18402

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn Dwarka Express (18402) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Ahmedabad to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.1015 in Third AC, Rs.1460 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train.

Ahmedabad to Akola Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Ahmedabad to Akola Jn is Porbandar Howrah ( Aradhana ) Superfast Express (12905) which travels a distance of 702 kms in just 11 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Ahmedabad to Akola Jn is Bikaner Hazur Sahib Nanded Express (17624) which travels a distance of 702 kms in 14 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Ahmedabad to Akola Jn is Bikaner Hazur Sahib Nanded Express (17624) which reaches Akola Jn with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Ahmedabad to Akola Jn is Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) which reaches Akola Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs.

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.