Hide Fare
Show Fare

Ahmedabad to Abu Road trains

Tue, February 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Ranakpur Express
14708


ADI


ABR
28:13
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL18/WL9
44%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL35/WL23
30%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL96/WL65
22%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
--
--
Porbandar Delhi Sarai Rohilla Express
19263


ADI


ABR
04:40
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Porbandar Muzaffarpur Express
19269


ADI


ABR
04:40
- - - - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Chennai Egmore Jodhpur Weekly SF Express
22663


ADI


ABR
04:05
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Secunderabad Bikaner Express
17037


ADI


ABR
04:45
- - - T F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Hazur Sahib Nanded Bikaner Weekly Express
17623


ADI


ABR
05:20
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Valsad Jodhpur Weekly Express
19055


ADI


ABR
05:15
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Aravali Express
19707


ADI


ABR
04:45
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Sultanpur Express
19403


ADI


ABR
04:18
- T - - - - -
--
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 6
100%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 7
100%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
Sare Jahan Se Achchha Express
19413


ADI


ABR
04:18
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Jodhpur Passenger (UnReserved)
54804


ADI


ABR
05:35
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Mysuru Ajmer Express
16210


ADI


ABR
04:35
- - - T - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
KSR Bengaluru Jodhpur Express (via Hubballi)
16508


ADI


ABR
04:35
- - W - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
KSR Bengaluru Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express
16532


ADI


ABR
04:35
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
KSR Bengaluru Bhagat Ki Kothi Jodhpur Express (Via Guntakal)
16534


ADI


ABR
04:35
- T - - - - -
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
TRAIN DEPARTED
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
--
Kochuveli Bikaner Express
16312


ADI


ABR
04:15
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Pune Bhagat Ki Kothi Express
11090


ADI


ABR
04:22
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Bhagat Ki Kothi Super Fast Express
22965


ADI


ABR
04:22
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Ajmer InterCity Express
19411


ADI


ABR
03:55
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
GNWL4/WL4
85%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 253
100%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Yoga Express
19031


ADI


ABR
04:35
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 21
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 6
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Ahmedabad Udhampur Janmabhoomi Express
19107


ADI


ABR
03:36
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Jammu Tawi Express
19223


ADI


ABR
04:00
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL8/WL6
75%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL27/WL17
70%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 23
100%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
--
--
Ahmedabad Lucknow Express
19401


ADI


ABR
04:07
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Gorakhpur Express
19409


ADI


ABR
04:07
- - - T F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Puri Ajmer Express
18421


ADI


ABR
04:07
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Delhi Sarai Rohilla SpecialFare AC SF Special
09413


ADI


ABR
03:10
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Yesvantpur Bikaner Express
16587


ADI


ABR
03:50
M - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Muzaffarpur JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
15270


ADI


ABR
03:35
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
--
--
Ahmedabad Agra Fort SF Express
12548


ADI


ABR
04:10
M T W T F S S
--
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 40
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express
12957


ADI


ABR
03:05
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
--
Ashram SF Express
12915


ADI


ABR
03:30
M T W T F S S
PQWL5/WL5
73%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL8/WL6
81%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 14
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 23
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Ahmedabad Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express
19415


ADI


ABR
04:00
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Tiruchchirapalli Sriganganagar HumSafar Express
22498


ADI


ABR
03:45
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garib Rath Express
12216


ADI


ABR
03:55
- T W - F - S
--
--
RLWL64/WL33
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
--
Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express
19027


ADI


ABR
03:40
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai Bandra (T) Chandigarh Bi weekly SF Express
22451


ADI


ABR
03:40
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad)
14312


ADI


ABR
04:15
M T - T - - -
--
RLWL9/WL6
62%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL31/WL17
70%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL97/WL81
56%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
--
--
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Hisar Weekly SF Express
22915


ADI


ABR
04:13
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bandra Terminus Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF Express
22949


ADI


ABR
04:13
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Varanasi Weekly Express
19407


ADI


ABR
04:08
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Suryanagari SF Express
12480


ADI


ABR
03:47
M T W T F S S
RLWL4/WL2
75%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL8/WL7
68%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL29/WL13
54%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL91/WL55
38%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Coimbatore Bikaner AC SF Express
22476


ADI


ABR
04:30
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Dadar Ajmer SF Express
12989


ADI


ABR
04:15
M - - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Bikaner SF Express
22474


ADI


ABR
04:15
- T - - - - -
--
RLWL8/WL5
64%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL22/WL12
58%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL51/WL34
49%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
--
--
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express
22931


ADI


ABR
04:15
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ahmedabad Jaipur Passenger
54805


ADI


ABR
07:20
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
GNWL56/WL30
84%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
--
--

Ahmedabad to Abu Road train time table

Ashram SF Express (12915) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at taking a total of 3 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 186 kms. Ahmedabad Ajmer InterCity Express (19411) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at taking a total of 3 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 186 kms. Ahmedabad Jaipur Passenger (54805) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at taking a total of 7 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 192 kms. Ranakpur Express (14708) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at taking a total of 28 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 186 kms. Aravali Express (19707) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at taking a total of 4 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 186 kms.

Ahmedabad to Abu Road train Seat Availability

In Ashram SF Express (12915), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 23 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow. In Ahmedabad Ajmer InterCity Express (19411), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in Chair Car (CC) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 164 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Ahmedabad Jaipur Passenger (54805), seat availability status is GNWL27/WL23 in Sleeper (SL) with 87% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ranakpur Express (14708), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL94/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Abu Road train Fare

Fare for trains from Ahmedabad to Abu Road is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 325 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 385 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 520 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 865 in Third AC (3A).

Ahmedabad to Abu Road train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Ahmedabad to Abu Road - Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12957).

Ahmedabad to Abu Road Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12957) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at . Ahmedabad to Abu Road rajdhani fare is Rs.1630 in First AC, Rs.1020 in Third AC and Rs.1415 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12957), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in Second AC (2A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in Third AC (3A) for tomorrow. Swarna jayanti Rajdhani is the second shortest rajdhani train after Jammu Tawi Rajdhani, having 8 stops between New Delhi and Ahmedabad, largest city and former capital of Gujarat. It was the last Rajdhani train of the 20th century having introduced in the year 1997. Since it was launched in 50th Year of India's Independence, it was named Swarn Jayanti meaning Golden Jubilee.

Ahmedabad to Abu Road train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Ahmedabad to Abu Road - Mumbai Bandra (T.) Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garib Rath Express (12216).

Ahmedabad to Abu Road Mumbai Bandra (T.) Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garib Rath Express (12216) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at . Ahmedabad to Abu Road garib-rath fare is Rs.385 in Third AC for this train. In Mumbai Bandra (T.) Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garib Rath Express (12216), seat availability status is RLWL68/WL38 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Abu Road train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Ahmedabad to Abu Road - Tiruchchirapalli Sriganganagar HumSafar Express (22498).

Ahmedabad to Abu Road Tiruchchirapalli Sriganganagar HumSafar Express (22498) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at . Ahmedabad to Abu Road humsafar fare is Rs.720 in Third AC for this train.

Ahmedabad to Abu Road Ahmedabad Ajmer InterCity Express 19411

Ahmedabad to Abu Road Ahmedabad Ajmer InterCity Express (19411) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at . Ahmedabad to Abu Road train fare is Rs.325 in Chair Car and Rs.85 in Second Seater for this train. In Ahmedabad Ajmer InterCity Express (19411), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in Chair Car (CC) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 164 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Abu Road Ahmedabad Jaipur Passenger 54805

Ahmedabad to Abu Road Ahmedabad Jaipur Passenger (54805) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at . In Ahmedabad Jaipur Passenger (54805), seat availability status is GNWL27/WL23 in Sleeper (SL) with 87% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Abu Road Ranakpur Express 14708

Ahmedabad to Abu Road Ranakpur Express (14708) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at . Ahmedabad to Abu Road train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train. In Ranakpur Express (14708), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL94/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 20% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Abu Road Aravali Express 19707

Ahmedabad to Abu Road Aravali Express (19707) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at . Ahmedabad to Abu Road train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train.

Ahmedabad to Abu Road Ashram SF Express 12915

Ahmedabad to Abu Road Ashram SF Express (12915) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Abu Road station (ABR) at . Ahmedabad to Abu Road train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.170 in Sleeper for this train. In Ashram SF Express (12915), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 23 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Abu Road train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Ahmedabad to Abu Road is Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express (12957) which travels a distance of 186 kms in just 3 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Ahmedabad to Abu Road is Ranakpur Express (14708) which travels a distance of 186 kms in 28 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Ahmedabad to Abu Road is Ahmedabad Muzaffarpur JanSadharan Express (UnReserved) (15270) which reaches Abu Road with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ahmedabad to Abu Road is Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14312) which reaches Abu Road with an average delay of over 1 hrs 29 mints.

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.