Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Agra to Firozabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Firozabad is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 310 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 575 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Agra to Firozabad is Agra Fort Lucknow Jn InterCity Special (02180) which travels a distance of 39 kms in just 1 hrs 7 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Firozabad is Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Avadh Express (19037) which travels a distance of 40 kms in 2 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Firozabad is Agra Fort Lucknow Jn. InterCity SF Express (12180) which reaches Firozabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Agra to Firozabad is Agra Fort Lucknow Jn. InterCity SF Express (12180) which reaches Firozabad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.