Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Agra to Vaniyambadi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Vaniyambadi is Rs 505 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 5285 in First AC (1A), Rs 3100 in Second AC (2A), Rs 820 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 490 in None (GN) and Rs 2140 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 520 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3625 in Second AC (2A), Rs 1020 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2560 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Agra to Vaniyambadi is Chandigarh Madurai SF Express (22688) which travels a distance of 2184 kms in just 35 hrs 1 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Vaniyambadi is Chandigarh Madurai SF Special (02688) which travels a distance of 2179 kms in 37 hrs 38 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Vaniyambadi is Dehradun Madurai SF Express (12688) which reaches Vaniyambadi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Agra to Vaniyambadi is Dehradun Madurai SF Express (12688) which reaches Vaniyambadi with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.