Hide Fare
Show Fare

Agra to Bilaspur train seat availability & fare

Wed, June 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Chhattisgarh Express
18238


AGC


BSP
27:57
M T W T F S S
RLWL9/WL2
83%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL7/WL6
75%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL22/WL13
65%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL48/WL27
86%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Hazrat Nizamuddin Durg HumSafar Express
22868


AGC


BSP
16:23
- - W - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Hirakud (Hirakund) Express
18508


AGC


BSP
16:55
M - - T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kalinga Utkal Express
18478


AGC


BSP
19:40
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL18/WL16
58%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL70/WL40
43%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL193/WL153
32%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express
12410


AGC


BSP
22:15
M T W T - S -
--
PQWL/AVAILABLE
100%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
PQWL28/WL18
21%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
PQWL55/WL26
35%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Jammu Tawi Durg Weekly SF Express
12550


AGC


BSP
16:30
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jammu Tawi Durg Weekly SpecialFare Special
08792


AGC


USL
19:20
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jammu Tawi Durg Express (Via Amritsar)
18216


AGC


USL
17:25
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Agra to Bilaspur train time table

Chhattisgarh Express (18238) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at taking a total of 27 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 1311 kms. Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at taking a total of 22 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1310 kms. Jammu Tawi Durg Weekly SF Express (12550) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at taking a total of 16 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 944 kms. Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at taking a total of 19 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 944 kms. Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18508) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at taking a total of 16 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 944 kms.

Agra to Bilaspur train Seat Availability

In Chhattisgarh Express (18238), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL7/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL48/WL27 in Sleeper (SL) with 86% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410), seat availability status is PQWL/AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is PQWL28/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL55/WL26 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kalinga Utkal Express (18478), seat availability status is RLWL18/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL70/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL193/WL153 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Bilaspur train Fare

Fare for trains from Agra to Bilaspur is Rs 3075 in First AC (1A), Rs 245 in None (GN), Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1560 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 570 in Sleeper (SL).

Agra to Bilaspur train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Agra to Bilaspur - Hazrat Nizamuddin Durg HumSafar Express (22868).

Agra to Bilaspur Hazrat Nizamuddin Durg HumSafar Express (22868) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at . Agra to Bilaspur humsafar fare is Rs.2115 in Third AC for this train.

Agra to Bilaspur Kalinga Utkal Express 18478

Agra to Bilaspur Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at . Agra to Bilaspur train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train. In Kalinga Utkal Express (18478), seat availability status is RLWL18/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL70/WL40 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL193/WL153 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Bilaspur Hirakud (Hirakund) Express 18508

Agra to Bilaspur Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18508) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at . Agra to Bilaspur train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.

Agra to Bilaspur Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express 12410

Agra to Bilaspur Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at . Agra to Bilaspur train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1520 in Third AC, Rs.2200 in Second AC and Rs.575 in Sleeper for this train. In Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410), seat availability status is PQWL/AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is PQWL28/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL55/WL26 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Bilaspur Jammu Tawi Durg Weekly SF Express 12550

Agra to Bilaspur Jammu Tawi Durg Weekly SF Express (12550) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at . Agra to Bilaspur train fare is Rs.3075 in First AC, Rs.260 in None, Rs.1265 in Third AC, Rs.1810 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train.

Agra to Bilaspur Chhattisgarh Express 18238

Agra to Bilaspur Chhattisgarh Express (18238) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Bilaspur Jn station (BSP) at . Agra to Bilaspur train fare is Rs.3685 in First AC, Rs.305 in None, Rs.1475 in Third AC, Rs.2155 in Second AC and Rs.545 in Sleeper for this train. In Chhattisgarh Express (18238), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL7/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL48/WL27 in Sleeper (SL) with 86% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Bilaspur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Agra to Bilaspur is Hazrat Nizamuddin Durg HumSafar Express (22868) which travels a distance of 944 kms in just 16 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Bilaspur is Chhattisgarh Express (18238) which travels a distance of 1311 kms in 27 hrs 57 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Bilaspur is Jammu Tawi Durg Express (Via Amritsar) (18216) which reaches Usalapur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Agra to Bilaspur is Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410) which reaches Bilaspur Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 40 mints.

About Agra

Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).

About Bilaspur

Bilaspur is the second largest city in Chhatisgarh.The Chhattisgarh State High Court, located at village Bodri, District Bilaspur has privileged it with the title 'Nyayadhani' (Law Capital) of the state. The Bilaspur High Court is the largest High Court of Asia. It is the headquarters for South East Central Railway Zone and the Bilaspur Railway Division. Bilaspur is 3rd cleanest and 4th longest railway station in India. Approximately 20% of the total earnings of Indian railways come from South East Central Railway. Bilaspur is known for its aromatic rice variety named Doobraj rice, handloom woven colourful soft Kosa silk saris. It is well known for its rich, varied and colorful culture. Also famous for its samosas of Nitti and parothas of Chikka. The nearest commercial airport is the Swami Vivekanand International Airport at Raipur, approximately 131 km away. Bilaspur has 2 railway stations - Bilaspur Jn (BSP) and Usalapur (USL).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.