Malwa SF Express (12920) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Sehore station (SEH) at taking a total of 10 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 546 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Agra to Sehore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Sehore is Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 880 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1245 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1195 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1665 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL).
Agra to Sehore Malwa SF Express (12920) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Sehore station (SEH) at . Agra to Sehore train fare is Rs.190 in None, Rs.925 in Third AC, Rs.1295 in Second AC and Rs.355 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Agra to Sehore is Malwa SF Express (12920) which travels a distance of 546 kms in just 10 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Sehore is Bareilly Indore Weekly Express (14320) which travels a distance of 546 kms in 10 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Sehore is Malwa SF Express (12920) which reaches Sehore with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Agra to Sehore is Malwa SF Express (12920) which reaches Sehore with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.