Mahakoshal Express (12190) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 11 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 580 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Agra to Satna can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Satna is Rs 2230 in First AC (1A), Rs 955 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 365 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1270 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 465 in Sleeper (SL).
Agra to Satna Mahakoshal Express (12190) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Agra to Satna train fare is Rs.2230 in First AC, Rs.955 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Agra to Satna is Mahakoshal Express (12190) which travels a distance of 580 kms in just 11 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Satna is Mahakoshal Express (12190) which travels a distance of 580 kms in 11 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Satna is Mahakoshal Express (12190) which reaches Satna with an average delay of just 10 mints. The most delayed train from Agra to Satna is Mahakoshal Express (12190) which reaches Satna with an average delay of over 10 mints.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.