Chhattisgarh Express (18237) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Sahibabad station (SBB) at taking a total of 4 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 204 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Agra to Sahibabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Sahibabad is Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 80 in None (GN), Rs 505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
Agra to Sahibabad Chhattisgarh Express (18237) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Sahibabad station (SBB) at . Agra to Sahibabad train fare is Rs.1175 in First AC, Rs.80 in None, Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.165 in Sleeper for this train.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.