Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Agra to Nileshwar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Nileshwar is Rs 495 in None (GN), Rs 2160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 830 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2580 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1030 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3655 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Agra to Nileshwar is Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618) which travels a distance of 2237 kms in just 38 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Nileshwar is Mangala Lakshadweep Covid 19 Special (02618) which travels a distance of 2237 kms in 39 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Nileshwar is Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618) which reaches Nileshwar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Agra to Nileshwar is Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618) which reaches Nileshwar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.