Hide Fare
Show Fare

Agra to Nagpur train seat availability & fare

Tue, June 26
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Tamil Nadu SF Express
12622


AGC


NGP
12:57
M T W T F S S
PQWL7/WL7
60%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
PQWL128/WL110
27%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Dakshin SF Express
12722


AGC


NGP
15:35
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL30/WL23
66%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL64/WL30
58%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL196/WL155
45%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
New Delhi Puducherry SF Express
22404


AGC


NGP
15:55
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chhattisgarh Express
18238


AGC


NGP
19:12
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL1/WL1
87%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL9/WL6
85%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL26/WL14
89%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central Swarna Jayanti SF Express
12644


AGC


NGP
14:25
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Millennium Express
12646


AGC


NGP
14:25
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
GNWL39/WL20
74%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL75/WL33
85%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Hazrat Nizamuddin Visakhapatnam Swarna Jayanti Express
12804


AGC


NGP
14:25
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Andhra Pradesh AC SF Express
22416


AGC


NGP
15:05
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Thirukkural SF Express
12642


AGC


NGP
13:55
M - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kongu Express
12648


AGC


NGP
14:25
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Samta Express
12808


AGC


NGP
14:25
M T - T F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Amritsar Nagpur AC SF Express
22126


AGC


NGP
14:30
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Kerala Express
12626


AGC


NGP
13:50
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hazrat Nizamuddin Chennai Central Rajdhani Express
12434


AGC


NGP
11:23
- - W - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Hazrat Nizamuddin Chennai Central Garib Rath Express
12612


AGC


NGP
11:23
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Dehradun Madurai SF Express
12688


AGC


NGP
14:08
M - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Andaman Express
16032


AGC


NGP
16:18
- - W - - S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Himsagar Express
16318


AGC


NGP
14:13
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chandigarh Madurai SF Express
22688


AGC


NGP
14:08
M - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hazrat Nizamuddin Bhusaval Gondwana SF Express
12406


AGC


NGP
14:30
- - - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express
12410


AGC


NGP
14:30
M T W T - S -
--
PQWL9/WL4
40%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL15/WL11
28%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL41/WL29
32%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Navyug Express
16688


AGC


NGP
15:50
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Telangana Express
12724


AGC


NGP
13:22
M T W T F S S
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL10/WL10
44%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL22/WL16
44%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL56/WL31
42%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Grand Trunk (GT) Express
12616


AGC


NGP
14:40
M T W T F S S
GNWL3/WL3
91%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL55/WL39
77%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL89/WL59
53%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL185/WL136
83%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Hazrat Nizamuddin KSR Bengaluru Rajdhani Express
22692


AGC


NGP
11:09
M T W T F S S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Recently Asked Question
How can I complaint about catering services provided by the IRCTC?
@anilkumar2 You can call to this toll free number 1800111139 and file a complain about catering services. You can also complain through SMS by sending SMS on 9711111139 . You can also use the foll…
Solved
343 views
  
3 replies

Agra to Nagpur train time table

Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 14 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 898 kms. Hazrat Nizamuddin Chennai Central Garib Rath Express (12612) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 898 kms. Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 14 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 898 kms. Kerala Express (12626) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 13 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 898 kms. Telangana Express (12724) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at taking a total of 13 hrs 22 mints to cover the distance of 898 kms.

Agra to Nagpur train Seat Availability

In Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410), seat availability status is PQWL9/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 40% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL41/WL29 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL55/WL39 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL89/WL59 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL185/WL136 in Sleeper (SL) with 83% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Telangana Express (12724), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL10/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL56/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 42% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Nagpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Agra to Nagpur is Rs 2890 in First AC (1A), Rs 235 in None (GN), Rs 805 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1120 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2195 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL).

Agra to Nagpur train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 2 rajdhani trains run from Agra to Nagpur - Hazrat Nizamuddin Chennai Central Rajdhani Express (12434) and Hazrat Nizamuddin KSR Bengaluru Rajdhani Express (22692).

Agra to Nagpur Hazrat Nizamuddin Chennai Central Rajdhani Express (12434) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Agra to Nagpur rajdhani fare is Rs.3520 in First AC, Rs.2170 in Third AC and Rs.3045 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Chennai Rajdhani came into existence from the year 1993. It is a bi-weekly train connecting Tamil Nadu (Chennai) to the capital city. This train is not the fastest train on this route but stands very close to Duronto Express on the same route with the difference in total duration of just 20 mins.

Agra to Nagpur Hazrat Nizamuddin KSR Bengaluru Rajdhani Express (22692) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Agra to Nagpur rajdhani fare is Rs.3485 in First AC, Rs.2135 in Third AC and Rs.3010 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In Hazrat Nizamuddin KSR Bengaluru Rajdhani Express (22692), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Although Banglore Rajdhani is not the fastest train on this route, but is definitely a favourite choice due to its brand image. Earlier this Rajdhani used to run as train number 22691/2 five days a week and as train number 22693/4 on remaining 2 days a week. But train number 22693/4 has been discontinued and train number 22691/2 is extended to all days of the week effective July 02, 2017. This is the only Rajdhani that has seen numerous changes in days of operations right from the start. Now it has been settled down with operating all days a week.

Agra to Nagpur train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Agra to Nagpur - Hazrat Nizamuddin Chennai Central Garib Rath Express (12612).

Agra to Nagpur Hazrat Nizamuddin Chennai Central Garib Rath Express (12612) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Agra to Nagpur garib-rath fare is Rs.805 in Third AC for this train.

Agra to Nagpur Telangana Express 12724

Agra to Nagpur Telangana Express (12724) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Agra to Nagpur train fare is Rs.2970 in First AC, Rs.250 in None, Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.1750 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train. In Telangana Express (12724), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL10/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL56/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 42% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Nagpur Grand Trunk (GT) Express 12616

Agra to Nagpur Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Agra to Nagpur train fare is Rs.2970 in First AC, Rs.250 in None, Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.1750 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train. In Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL55/WL39 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL89/WL59 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL185/WL136 in Sleeper (SL) with 83% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Nagpur Kerala Express 12626

Agra to Nagpur Kerala Express (12626) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Agra to Nagpur train fare is Rs.250 in None, Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.1750 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train.

Agra to Nagpur Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express 12410

Agra to Nagpur Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Nagpur station (NGP) at . Agra to Nagpur train fare is Rs.250 in None, Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.1750 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train. In Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express (12410), seat availability status is PQWL9/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 40% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL41/WL29 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Nagpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Agra to Nagpur is Hazrat Nizamuddin KSR Bengaluru Rajdhani Express (22692) which travels a distance of 898 kms in just 11 hrs 9 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Nagpur is Chhattisgarh Express (18238) which travels a distance of 898 kms in 19 hrs 12 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Nagpur is Hazrat Nizamuddin Chennai Central Garib Rath Express (12612) which reaches Nagpur with an average delay of just 4 mints. The most delayed train from Agra to Nagpur is New Delhi Puducherry SF Express (22404) which reaches Nagpur with an average delay of over 4 hrs 28 mints.

About Agra

Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).

About Nagpur

Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.