Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Mukerian station (MEX) at taking a total of 13 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 633 kms. This train has 26 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Agra to Mukerian can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Mukerian is Rs 200 in None (GN), Rs 970 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1380 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 360 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1285 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1800 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL).
Agra to Mukerian Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Mukerian station (MEX) at . This train has 26 stoppages. Agra to Mukerian train fare is Rs.970 in Third AC, Rs.1380 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Agra to Mukerian is Malwa SF Express (12919) which travels a distance of 633 kms in just 11 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Mukerian is Himsagar Express (16317) which travels a distance of 649 kms in 15 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Mukerian is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Mukerian with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Agra to Mukerian is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Mukerian with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.