Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Agra to Mariahu can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Mariahu is Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 890 in Third AC (3A), Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1205 in Third AC (3A), Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1680 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Agra to Mariahu is Bandra Terminus Ghazipur City COVID 19 Special (09041) which travels a distance of 559 kms in just 10 hrs 56 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Mariahu is Bandra Terminus Ghazipur City Bi Weekly Express (19041) which travels a distance of 559 kms in 12 hrs 16 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Mariahu is Bandra Terminus Ghazipur City Bi Weekly Express (19041) which reaches Mariahu with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Agra to Mariahu is Bandra Terminus Ghazipur City Bi Weekly Express (19041) which reaches Mariahu with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.