Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Agra to Malkheri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Malkheri is Rs 1560 in First AC (1A), Rs 120 in None (GN), Rs 620 in Third AC (3A), Rs 885 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 230 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Agra to Malkheri is Hirakud (Hirakund) Express (18508) which travels a distance of 369 kms in just 6 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Malkheri is Jammu Tawi Durg Express (Via Amritsar) (18216) which travels a distance of 368 kms in 6 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Malkheri is Atari Jabalpur Special (via Katni Murwara) (01708) which reaches Malkheri with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Agra to Malkheri is Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) which reaches Malkheri with an average delay of over 37 mints.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.