Malwa SF Express (12920) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Maksi station (MKC) at taking a total of 11 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 650 kms. This train has 19 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Agra to Maksi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Maksi is Rs 180 in None (GN), Rs 890 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1260 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1205 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1680 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL).
Agra to Maksi Malwa SF Express (12920) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Maksi station (MKC) at . This train has 19 stoppages. Agra to Maksi train fare is Rs.215 in None, Rs.1025 in Third AC, Rs.1445 in Second AC and Rs.390 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Agra to Maksi is Dehradun Indore Express (14318) which travels a distance of 559 kms in just 11 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Maksi is Ujjaini Express (14310) which travels a distance of 702 kms in 15 hrs 44 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Maksi is Malwa SF Express (12920) which reaches Maksi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Agra to Maksi is Malwa SF Express (12920) which reaches Maksi with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.