Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Agra to Khajuraho - Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express Slip (12448).
Agra to Khajuraho Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express Slip (12448) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Khajuraho station (KURJ) at . Agra to Khajuraho sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1705 in First AC, Rs.145 in None, Rs.725 in Third AC, Rs.1015 in Second AC and Rs.280 in Sleeper for this train. In Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express Slip (12448), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL12/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL14/WL11 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.