Ananya Express (12316) departs from Agra Fort station (AF) at and arrives Jhajha station (JAJ) at taking a total of 17 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 989 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Agra to Jhajha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Jhajha is Rs 3205 in First AC (1A), Rs 1300 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1900 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1675 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2425 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL).
Agra to Jhajha Ananya Express (12316) departs from Agra Fort station (AF) at and arrives Jhajha station (JAJ) at . Agra to Jhajha train fare is Rs.3205 in First AC, Rs.1340 in Third AC, Rs.1900 in Second AC and Rs.510 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Agra to Jhajha is Ananya Express (12316) which travels a distance of 989 kms in just 17 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Jhajha is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which travels a distance of 994 kms in 23 hrs 47 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Jhajha is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which reaches Jhajha with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Agra to Jhajha is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which reaches Jhajha with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.