close
swap_horiz
close

Agra to Itarsi trains

11058
Pathankot) Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
12 hr 45 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 905
SL
₹ 330
12622
Tamil Nadu Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
08 hr 38 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12722
Dakshin SF Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 15 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12422
Amritsar Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 20 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
22404
New Delhi Puducherry SF Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 21 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
22458
Una Himachal Hazur Sahib Nanded Weekly SF Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 20 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12486
Shri Ganganagar Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 20 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
22456
Kalka Sai Nagar Shirdi SF Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
09 hr 30 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
18238
Chhattisgarh Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
12 hr 52 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 905
SL
₹ 330
12138
Punjab Mail
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 05 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12148
Hazrat Nizamuddin SCSMT Kolhapur SF Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 05 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12644
Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central Swarna Jayanti SF Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 05 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12646
Millennium Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 05 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12782
Hazrat Nizamuddin Mysuru Swarna Jayanti SF Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 05 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12804
Hazrat Nizamuddin Visakhapatnam Swarna Jayanti Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 05 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
02486
Hazrat Nizamuddin Hazur Sahib Nanded Special Fare Special
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 10 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12642
Thirukkural SF Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
09 hr 28 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12648
Kongu Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
09 hr 40 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12808
Samta Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
09 hr 40 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12618
Mangala Lakshadweep Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
09 hr 30 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
11078
Jhelum Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 45 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 905
SL
₹ 330
12626
Kerala Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
09 hr 35 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
14624
Patalkot Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 25 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 905
SL
₹ 330
12716
Sachkhand Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
09 hr 25 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12191
Shridham Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 03 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12780
Goa Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
09 hr 15 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
16032
Andaman Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
11 hr 08 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 905
SL
₹ 330
16318
Himsagar Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
09 hr 13 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 905
SL
₹ 330
12406
Hazrat Nizamuddin Bhusaval Gondwana SF Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
09 hr 25 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12410
Hazrat Nizamuddin Raigarh Gondwana Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
09 hr 25 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
14314
Bareilly Mumbai LTT Weekly Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
12 hr 25 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 905
SL
₹ 330
16688
Navyug Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 40 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 905
SL
₹ 330
12752
Jammu Tawi Hazur Sahib Nanded Humsafar Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 35 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
12616
Grand Trunk (GT) Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
09 hr 45 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
01172
Jammu Tawi Mumbai CSMT AC Special Fare Special
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 15 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
N/A
12162
Lashkar SF Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
10 hr 25 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
12628
Karnataka Express
AGC ()
Agra Cantt
08 hr 35 min
ET ()
Itarsi Jn
3A
₹ 950
SL
₹ 360
info

Agra to Itarsi train time table

Shridham Express (12191) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at taking a total of 10 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 599 kms. Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at taking a total of 9 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 600 kms. Tamil Nadu Express (12622) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at taking a total of 8 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 600 kms. Karnataka Express (12628) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at taking a total of 8 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 600 kms. Goa Express (12780) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at taking a total of 9 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 599 kms.
info

Agra to Itarsi train Seat Availability

In Karnataka Express (12628), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL46/WL30 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL102/WL73 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is GNWL74/WL42 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL180/WL115 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL341/WL219 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Agra to Itarsi train Fare

Fare for trains from Agra to Itarsi is Rs 2180 in First AC (1A), Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 905 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1295 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 330 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1220 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1715 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Agra to Itarsi train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Agra to Itarsi - Jammu Tawi Hazur Sahib Nanded Humsafar Express (12752).

Agra to Itarsi Jammu Tawi Hazur Sahib Nanded Humsafar Express (12752) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at . Agra to Itarsi humsafar fare is Rs.1575 in Third AC for this train.

info

Agra to Itarsi Karnataka Express 12628

Agra to Itarsi Karnataka Express (12628) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at . Agra to Itarsi train fare is Rs.2260 in First AC, Rs.190 in None, Rs.950 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Express (12628), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL46/WL30 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL102/WL73 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Agra to Itarsi Grand Trunk (GT) Express 12616

Agra to Itarsi Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at . Agra to Itarsi train fare is Rs.2260 in First AC, Rs.190 in None, Rs.950 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Agra to Itarsi Goa Express 12780

Agra to Itarsi Goa Express (12780) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at . Agra to Itarsi train fare is Rs.950 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train. In Goa Express (12780), seat availability status is GNWL74/WL42 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL180/WL115 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL341/WL219 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Agra to Itarsi Tamil Nadu Express 12622

Agra to Itarsi Tamil Nadu Express (12622) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at . Agra to Itarsi train fare is Rs.2260 in First AC, Rs.190 in None, Rs.950 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Agra to Itarsi Shridham Express 12191

Agra to Itarsi Shridham Express (12191) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at . Agra to Itarsi train fare is Rs.2260 in First AC, Rs.190 in None, Rs.950 in Third AC, Rs.1340 in Second AC and Rs.360 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Agra to Itarsi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Agra to Itarsi is Karnataka Express (12628) which travels a distance of 600 kms in just 8 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Itarsi is Chhattisgarh Express (18238) which travels a distance of 600 kms in 12 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Itarsi is Jammu Tawi Mumbai CSMT AC Special Fare Special (01172) which reaches Itarsi Jn with an average delay of just 10 hrs 21 mints. The most delayed train from Agra to Itarsi is Jammu Tawi Mumbai CSMT AC Special Fare Special (01172) which reaches Itarsi Jn with an average delay of over 10 hrs 21 mints.
info

About Agra

Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
info

About Itarsi

Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close