Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Agra to Hindaun City can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Hindaun City is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Agra to Hindaun City is Ghazipur City Bandra Terminus Special (09042) which travels a distance of 116 kms in just 2 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Hindaun City is Agra Fort Kota Passenger (UnReserved) (59814) which travels a distance of 118 kms in 3 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Hindaun City is Patna Kota Express (Via Faizabad) (13237) which reaches Hindaun City with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Agra to Hindaun City is Patna Kota Express (Via Faizabad) (13237) which reaches Hindaun City with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.