Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Agra to Guntur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Guntur is Rs 350 in None (GN), Rs 1655 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2430 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 615 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2075 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2955 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 790 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Agra to Guntur is Andaman Express (16032) which travels a distance of 1586 kms in just 29 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Guntur is Andaman Express (16032) which travels a distance of 1586 kms in 29 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Guntur is Andaman Express (16032) which reaches New Guntur with an average delay of just 42 mints. The most delayed train from Agra to Guntur is Andaman Express (16032) which reaches New Guntur with an average delay of over 42 mints.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.