Hide Fare
Show Fare

Agra to Fatehpur train seat availability & fare

Tue, June 19
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Jodhpur Howrah SF Express
12308


AF


FTP
05:41
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL16/WL10
65%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bikaner Howrah Link SF Express
22308


AF


FTP
05:41
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Udyan Abha Toofan Express
13008


AGC


FTP
07:50
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jaipur Allahabad SF Express
12404


AGC


FTP
05:38
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
At what time will chart prepare for train no 12716 on 19th june?
@Schalotra The chart for this train 12716/Sachkhand Express is expected to take place at around 20:30 the previous night before the departure of train at 05:30 from Amritsar station.
Solved
175 views
  
3 replies

Agra to Fatehpur train time table

Jaipur Allahabad SF Express (12404) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Fatehpur station (FTP) at taking a total of 5 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 338 kms. Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308) departs from Agra Fort station (AF) at and arrives Fatehpur station (FTP) at taking a total of 5 hrs 41 mints to cover the distance of 331 kms.

Agra to Fatehpur train Seat Availability

In Jaipur Allahabad SF Express (12404), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL73/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL75/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Fatehpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Agra to Fatehpur is Rs 1470 in First AC (1A), Rs 130 in None (GN), Rs 585 in Third AC (3A), Rs 880 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 215 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1570 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Agra to Fatehpur Jaipur Allahabad SF Express 12404

Agra to Fatehpur Jaipur Allahabad SF Express (12404) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Fatehpur station (FTP) at . Agra to Fatehpur train fare is Rs.1470 in First AC, Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.880 in Second AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train. In Jaipur Allahabad SF Express (12404), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL73/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Fatehpur Jodhpur Howrah SF Express 12308

Agra to Fatehpur Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308) departs from Agra Fort station (AF) at and arrives Fatehpur station (FTP) at . Agra to Fatehpur train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.880 in Second AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train. In Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 50% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL75/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Fatehpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Agra to Fatehpur is Jaipur Allahabad SF Express (12404) which travels a distance of 338 kms in just 5 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Fatehpur is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which travels a distance of 336 kms in 7 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Fatehpur is Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308) which reaches Fatehpur with an average delay of just 52 mints. The most delayed train from Agra to Fatehpur is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which reaches Fatehpur with an average delay of over 2 hrs 36 mints.

About Agra

Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.