Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Agra to Eluru can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Eluru is Rs 4290 in First AC (1A), Rs 1740 in Third AC (3A), Rs 415 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2525 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 430 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 845 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Agra to Eluru is Andhra Pradesh COVID 19 SF Special (02806) which travels a distance of 1616 kms in just 24 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Eluru is Hazrat Nizamuddin Visakhapatnam Swarna Jayanti Express (12804) which travels a distance of 1615 kms in 26 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Eluru is Hazrat Nizamuddin Visakhapatnam Swarna Jayanti Express (12804) which reaches Eluru with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Agra to Eluru is Hazrat Nizamuddin Visakhapatnam Swarna Jayanti Express (12804) which reaches Eluru with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.