Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Agra to Chirala can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Chirala is Rs 420 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 4410 in First AC (1A), Rs 2575 in Second AC (2A), Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 395 in None (GN) and Rs 1775 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 435 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3100 in Second AC (2A), Rs 860 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2195 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Agra to Chirala is Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616) which travels a distance of 1645 kms in just 26 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Chirala is Andaman Express (16032) which travels a distance of 1669 kms in 31 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Chirala is Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616) which reaches Chirala with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Agra to Chirala is Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12616) which reaches Chirala with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.