Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Ambala City station (UBC) at taking a total of 9 hrs 42 mints to cover the distance of 402 kms.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Agra to Ambala City can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Agra to Ambala City is Rs 1775 in First AC (1A), Rs 130 in None (GN), Rs 665 in Third AC (3A), Rs 950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 245 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
Agra to Ambala City Pathankot) Express (11057) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Ambala City station (UBC) at . Agra to Ambala City train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.665 in Third AC, Rs.950 in Second AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.