Hide Fare
Show Fare

Agra to Ajmer train seat availability & fare

Mon, June 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Agra Fort Ajmer InterCity SF Express
12195


AF


AII
06:45
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
GNWL21/WL13
79%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 161
100%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
Ziyarat Express
12395


AF


AII
07:40
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ananya Express
12315


AF


AII
09:50
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Agra Fort Ajmer JanShatabdi Express
12090


AF


AII
06:45
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Agra Fort Ajmer SF Express
22988


AF


AII
06:45
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
GNWL30/WL22
75%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 562
100%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
Muzaffarpur Ahmedabad JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
15269


AF


AII
06:35
- - - - F - -
--
--
--
--
--
--
Khajuraho Udaipur City Express
19665


AGC


AII
07:15
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL14/WL12
88%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL31/WL25
85%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL101/WL85
73%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Sealdah Ajmer SF Express
12987


AF


AII
07:45
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL1/WL1
57%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
RLWL14/WL9
56%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
RLWL30/WL13
68%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
--
--
Ranchi Ajmer Garib Nawaz Express
18631


AF


AII
08:50
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Gwalior Ahmedabad SF Express
22547


AGC


AII
06:40
- - W - - S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Agra Fort Ahmedabad SF Express
12547


AF


AII
06:25
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/PQWL12
0%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL19/WL13
61%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL83/WL64
51%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Agra to Ajmer train time table

Khajuraho Udaipur City Express (19665) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at taking a total of 7 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 373 kms. Agra Fort Ajmer InterCity SF Express (12195) departs from Agra Fort station (AF) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at taking a total of 6 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 375 kms. Agra Fort Ahmedabad SF Express (12547) departs from Agra Fort station (AF) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at taking a total of 6 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 375 kms. Ziyarat Express (12395) departs from Agra Fort station (AF) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at taking a total of 7 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 492 kms. Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987) departs from Agra Fort station (AF) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at taking a total of 7 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 375 kms.

Agra to Ajmer train Seat Availability

In Khajuraho Udaipur City Express (19665), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 75% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL92/WL84 in Sleeper (SL) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Agra Fort Ajmer InterCity SF Express (12195), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL7 in Chair Car (CC) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 685 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Agra Fort Ahmedabad SF Express (12547), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL71 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL49/WL41 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Ajmer train Fare

Fare for trains from Agra to Ajmer is Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 555 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1510 in First AC (1A), Rs 900 in Second AC (2A), Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 630 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 690 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Agra to Ajmer train Jan Shatabdi

Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Agra to Ajmer - Agra Fort Ajmer JanShatabdi Express (12090).

Agra to Ajmer Agra Fort Ajmer JanShatabdi Express (12090) departs from Agra Fort station (AF) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at . Agra to Ajmer jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.590 in Chair Car and Rs.175 in Second Seater for this train.

Agra to Ajmer Agra Fort Ahmedabad SF Express 12547

Agra to Ajmer Agra Fort Ahmedabad SF Express (12547) departs from Agra Fort station (AF) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at . Agra to Ajmer train fare is Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.945 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Agra Fort Ahmedabad SF Express (12547), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL71 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Ajmer Sealdah Ajmer SF Express 12987

Agra to Ajmer Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987) departs from Agra Fort station (AF) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at . Agra to Ajmer train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.945 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 2 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL49/WL41 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Ajmer Agra Fort Ajmer InterCity SF Express 12195

Agra to Ajmer Agra Fort Ajmer InterCity SF Express (12195) departs from Agra Fort station (AF) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at . Agra to Ajmer train fare is Rs.555 in Chair Car and Rs.155 in Second Seater for this train. In Agra Fort Ajmer InterCity SF Express (12195), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL7 in Chair Car (CC) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 685 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Agra to Ajmer Khajuraho Udaipur City Express 19665

Agra to Ajmer Khajuraho Udaipur City Express (19665) departs from Agra Cantt station (AGC) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at . Agra to Ajmer train fare is Rs.1510 in First AC, Rs.125 in None, Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.900 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In Khajuraho Udaipur City Express (19665), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 75% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL92/WL84 in Sleeper (SL) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Agra to Ajmer Ziyarat Express 12395

Agra to Ajmer Ziyarat Express (12395) departs from Agra Fort station (AF) at and arrives Ajmer Jn station (AII) at . Agra to Ajmer train fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1150 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.

Agra to Ajmer train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Agra to Ajmer is Agra Fort Ahmedabad SF Express (12547) which travels a distance of 375 kms in just 6 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Agra to Ajmer is Ananya Express (12315) which travels a distance of 492 kms in 9 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Agra to Ajmer is Agra Fort Ajmer InterCity SF Express (12195) which reaches Ajmer Jn with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Agra to Ajmer is Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987) which reaches Ajmer Jn with an average delay of over 3 hrs 33 mints.

About Agra

Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).

About Ajmer

Ajmer is located in Rajasthan, at a distance of 135 km from the state capital Jaipur. It is an ancient pilgrimage center and one of the holiest shrines for the Muslims in India. Once Ajmer was home to many dynasties - Mughals were the most popular among them. Ajmer is famous for the Dargah Sharif also known as the Dargah of Garib Nawaz which is the tomb of the Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti. There are also other attractions like the Taragarh Fort, Adhai din ka Jhonpara, Mayo College, Ana Sagar Lake and Nasiyan. The summers are simmering with temperatures rising up to a maximum of 40 degrees and the winters are quite cool with temperatures not going beyond 25 degrees Celsius. So the best time to visit this city would be in the winter months of October to March. The railway station is located within the city itself connecting to Delhi, Agra, Ahmadabad, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Mumbai.The nearest airport is the Jaipur International Airport, about 132 km away. Ajmer has a good road network with buses plying to and from this place to neighboring cities. Ajmer has 1 railway station - Ajmer Jn (AII).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.