Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Adoni to Perambur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Adoni to Perambur is Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1960 in First AC (1A), Rs 1120 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 160 in None (GN) and Rs 790 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Adoni to Perambur is Mumbai LTT MGR Chennai Central SF Festival Special (02163) which travels a distance of 494 kms in just 7 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Adoni to Perambur is Sainagar Shirdi MGR Chennai Central SF Express (22602) which travels a distance of 683 kms in 12 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Adoni to Perambur is Mumbai CSMT MGR Chennai Central Mail (11027) which reaches Perambur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Adoni to Perambur is Mumbai CSMT MGR Chennai Central Mail (11027) which reaches Perambur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.