Yoga Express (19031) departs from Abu Road station (ABR) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 15 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 768 kms. This train has 24 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Abu Road to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Abu Road to Ghaziabad is Rs 2640 in First AC (1A), Rs 225 in None (GN), Rs 1100 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1420 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2030 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL).
Abu Road to Ghaziabad Yoga Express (19031) departs from Abu Road station (ABR) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . This train has 24 stoppages. Abu Road to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.2640 in First AC, Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1575 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Abu Road to Ghaziabad is Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14312) which travels a distance of 768 kms in just 14 hrs 56 mints. The slowest train from Abu Road to Ghaziabad is Uttaranchal Express (19565) which travels a distance of 774 kms in 15 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Abu Road to Ghaziabad is Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14312) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Abu Road to Ghaziabad is Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14312) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.