Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Abhaipur to Fatwa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Abhaipur to Fatwa is Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 575 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Abhaipur to Fatwa is Bhagalpur Mumbai LTT Superfast Express (12335) which travels a distance of 124 kms in just 2 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Abhaipur to Fatwa is Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express (13133) which travels a distance of 125 kms in 4 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Abhaipur to Fatwa is Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Malda Town) (15648) which reaches Fatwa with an average delay of just 8 mints. The most delayed train from Abhaipur to Fatwa is Sealdah Varanasi (Upper India) Express (13133) which reaches Fatwa with an average delay of over 1 hrs 32 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.