Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Abhaipur to Barh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Abhaipur to Barh is Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 575 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Abhaipur to Barh is Bhagalpur Mumbai LTT Superfast Express (12335) which travels a distance of 83 kms in just 1 hrs 51 mints. The slowest train from Abhaipur to Barh is Howrah Rajgir Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (53043) which travels a distance of 83 kms in 5 hrs 31 mints. The most punctual train from Abhaipur to Barh is Sealdah Anand Vihar Terminal (Upper India) Express (13119) which reaches Barh with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Abhaipur to Barh is Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Malda Town) (15648) which reaches Barh with an average delay of over 2 hrs 13 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.