Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Abhaipur to Ajmer can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Abhaipur to Ajmer is Rs 395 in None (GN), Rs 1775 in Third AC (3A), Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2195 in Third AC (3A), Rs 860 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Abhaipur to Ajmer is Bhagalpur Ajmer Weekly Special (03423) which travels a distance of 1674 kms in just 32 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Abhaipur to Ajmer is Bhagalpur Ajmer Weekly Express (13423) which travels a distance of 1674 kms in 33 hrs 41 mints. The most punctual train from Abhaipur to Ajmer is Bhagalpur Ajmer Weekly Express (13423) which reaches Ajmer Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Abhaipur to Ajmer is Bhagalpur Ajmer Weekly Express (13423) which reaches Ajmer Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ajmer is located in Rajasthan, at a distance of 135 km from the state capital Jaipur. It is an ancient pilgrimage center and one of the holiest shrines for the Muslims in India. Once Ajmer was home to many dynasties - Mughals were the most popular among them. Ajmer is famous for the Dargah Sharif also known as the Dargah of Garib Nawaz which is the tomb of the Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti. There are also other attractions like the Taragarh Fort, Adhai din ka Jhonpara, Mayo College, Ana Sagar Lake and Nasiyan. The summers are simmering with temperatures rising up to a maximum of 40 degrees and the winters are quite cool with temperatures not going beyond 25 degrees Celsius. So the best time to visit this city would be in the winter months of October to March. The railway station is located within the city itself connecting to Delhi, Agra, Ahmadabad, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Mumbai.The nearest airport is the Jaipur International Airport, about 132 km away. Ajmer has a good road network with buses plying to and from this place to neighboring cities. Ajmer has 1 railway station - Ajmer Jn (AII).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.